Recent content by Falcon900

  1. Falcon900

    Rodney Scott or Lewis’ BBQ

    I will try them both then, can't go wrong I guess?
  2. Falcon900

    Rodney Scott or Lewis’ BBQ

    They are both open in Atlanta, GA now. I was thinking about getting some BBQ for diner tonight, which one should we order? We usually eat Fox Brothers or Community Q. They are both from SC, somebody there must have tried them both?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'