Recent content by fabulouscats

  1. F

    PJ Haggerty Enters Portal

    Reported he wants 3 million
  2. F

    Kentucky has reached out to Dame Sarr

    Don’t get your hopes up.
  3. F

    Kentucky has reached out to Dame Sarr

    Ask MeManBoy if we have a shot at getting him, if he says yes then we know he’s not coming here.
  4. F

    Who is next wing target after missing Wilkerson

    Here we go again someone claiming they have the scoop on something and then bam … never happens.
  5. F

    Oweh declares

    I believe MeManBoy needs to just shut up .
  6. F

    Wilkerson to Indiana

    MeManBoy full of **** like so many many others that act like they’re in the know…. and they don’t know ****.
  7. F

    DOWN GOES DUKE

    Take that ESPN … wave your Flagg now.
  8. F

    Our old friend Z commits to Illinois

    Cal didn’t want him anymore.
  9. F

    Jaland Lowe to uk

    Oboy a guard that shoots 36 percent on 2 point shots and 26 percent from three point line … yea I’m excited.
  10. F

    Davidson PF Reed Bailey in portal now

    I’d love to have them four along with Kam Willams who has committed.
  11. F

    Am I the only one that thinks UK is the team to beat this season?

    I’m afraid you’re going to be disappointed. I don’t see us much more than an even won and lost record. But that’s just me.
  12. F

    I'm glad i dont watch the NBA

    If the Lakers want to kiss Lebron’s *** and draft his boy so be it. It was either draft him or Lebron would go elsewhere.
  13. F

    Calipari played two top 10 picks, off the bench. And started future taco bell managers Justin Edwards & DJ Wagner

    Thru 15 picks 2 SEC players have been chosen. Both played at Ky. and didn’t start. Tells you more about Hog Cal.
  14. F

    Ulis to Arkansas

    Bye…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC announces Football Legends Class of 2026, featuring Nick Saban and other stars