Recent content by Eze_ram

  1. Eze_ram

    Fetterman Doubts Democratic Party Is 'Big Tent' Enough

    Well that dumbass was elected because his voters believed in what he stood for. Apparently he lied.
  2. Eze_ram

    Is Spain a racist country?

    Are you not very smart? Tell me you understand the situation...
  3. Eze_ram

    Trump's Aura is Unmatched

    Was my post addressed to you? I think you have me confused with someone else.
  4. Eze_ram

    Effing schools are indoctrinating our children

    Then you will enjoy hell.
  5. Eze_ram

    Trump's Aura is Unmatched

    Only in the sense I only feel a little bad for you. I am sorry for your wee peen
  6. Eze_ram

    Adios boyz. Enjoy the alien invasion

    Will never understand these psychics. Always predicting the big stuff. Just give me the winning lotto numbers. Just once.
  7. Eze_ram

    Trump's Aura is Unmatched

    I am sure your little peen is hard.
  8. Eze_ram

    College Softball Sex Scandal: Head Coach Officially Out Over Allegations of Trying To Sleep With Multiple Players

    I mean if you can't have sex with the players why be a softball coach?
  9. Eze_ram

    Which Year/Month Does Mike Norvell Finally Get Fired?

    He is on a short leash. Look, MN is a really good guy. He was broken from the snub. I feel he can with the support of administration and fans get back but I have always worried about his inability to do basic recruiting. I don't see that changing. So he needs to go this season unless he wins 10...
  10. Eze_ram

    The BIZZARE New Stonehenge Theory

    Better get my tin foil hat out of the closet.
  11. Eze_ram

    Whiskey/Bourbon folks

    I am pleased that Amazon Spain delivers to my flat some bourbons.
  12. Eze_ram

    Whiskey/Bourbon folks

    I can't take the cucumber taste in my gins of choice.
  13. Eze_ram

    Whiskey/Bourbon folks

    When they pour gin and tonics here in Spain. They have a huge globe glass filled with ice cubes. They bring the bottle and pour it in front of me. No measuring. They always give 5+ seconds. Love this. If only I could get standard likes instead of lemon or even cucumber.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building