Recent content by EVHusker

  1. E

    I see you are up in Norfolk - do you live there? I grew up there, and left the state after...

    I see you are up in Norfolk - do you live there? I grew up there, and left the state after college, but have built a home on my grandfather's lake just south of town.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5