Recent content by EvanstonCat

  1. E

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    Actually, most of those were when Garrick McGee or Mick McCall were our OC. None of them were in his last couple years when JON took over the D, but it’s also really hard to come back when you don’t have much of an offense to score. Similarly, Braun didn’t have much of an offense his first 3...
  2. E

    We are projected for the CFP

    https://www.on3.com/news/college-football-playoff-prediction-alabama-rises-after-road-win-northwestern-enters-the-bracket
  3. E

    Fitz Returns with MSU

    Don’t they have the QB that beat out Aidan Chiles? That guy must be the next coming of Andrew Luck. I don’t think it’s the jimmys and the joes that will be why we win.
  4. E

    Um we gotta be ranked after this right?

    That said, David Braun’s Wildcats are 16-1 when leading at the half (only loss was Duke).
  5. E

    Are we not gonna talk about Purdue beating Illinois?

    Is Purdue good? Or is Illinois bad?
  6. E

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    I would love to get a report from the PSU team on their experience as the first visitors to “The Library”
  7. E

    Penn State Game Thread

    I love visiting other team boards after big Wildcat wins. The PSU game thread was especially enjoyable. enjoy! https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/official-%E2%80%9826-psu-northwestern-game-thread.9033409/
  8. E

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Penn State - New Ryan Field opening!

    Disagree. You score a TD and you break them. Game over. One thing I liked about Fitz was his willingness to go on 4th. The percentages play out. Now you got Kelly calling the plays and it’s no regret or hesitation.
  9. E

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Penn State - New Ryan Field opening!

    Honestly, now on 4th and short and Kelly calling the plays, I will go for it every time.
  10. E

    Watching wvu vs ok st on fs1 is like watching two Randy Walker offenses

    Wasn’t sure I would ever be able to say this but I’m beginning to think the Chip Kelly offense may make me forget about the Walker offenses. I feel confident that we are going to move the ball and score. If we can do what we did against IU in the 2nd half, we will score a ton of points this year.
  11. E

    A very good sign from the IU game

    Those are players that have started games, with Deasfernandes doing so at the B1G level. At the time I thought it was overkill to bring in CBs or at least would have rather brought in a couple receivers but thankfully we did. Still wish we had the receivers though, but the TEs and Himon are...
  12. E

    Big Ten Payouts: O$U and P$U get paid the most, we’re in the $76-79M tier with Michigan

    Why didn’t Indiana get the most money? They played the most games and won the title.
  13. E

    Anyone have any idea what time the CU game will kickoff?

    Trying to figure out if I can make the last game on the Lakefill, also as I move my daughter in for the fall.
  14. E

    Congratulations to the Hoosiers. They show the way

    Like I said they don’t have Pat Ryan. Who is almost twice as wealthy as Mark Cuban and has spent orders of magnitude more on NU football than Mark Cuban has on IU football to date. 📊 Mark Cuban (The Investor & NBA Owner) · Reported Net Worth: $6.0 billion · Source Year: January 2026 · Primary...
  15. E

    Congratulations to the Hoosiers. They show the way

    All it took was the right coach. I don’t buy for a minute that this wouldn’t be doable at NU. Had Cignetti come here, we would be contending for a national title. Admissions is an excuse. Sure it’s a challenge but not something that can’t be overcome. Jim Harbaugh and David Shaw had nationally...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit