Recent content by ethanoldawg

  1. E

    Y'all say a prayer for Strat Karatassos as he lost his wife...

    Very sorry for him and his family. He's been there since 73. Any news on arrangements?
  2. E

    Well, my bowl tickets are ******.. Are yours?

    I have 16 seats together in section 111 rows 26 and 27 seats 13-24 each row if anyone is interested.
  3. E

    OT: Snow Ski Question?

    Alyeska Resort Its nice but usually very cold. I worked in Alaska several years and skied there several times...always very cold.
  4. E

    what kind of bulldog club ranking is gonna be required to get postseason tix?

    I met with BC yesterday to check on that. I'm in the 300 donor area and they said I would be able to get a minimum of 6.
  5. E

    Injuries

    Supertalk just said TR and DP out for season?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 NIL BYU announces strategic partnership with PV3 Enterprises, including NIL program for athletes
  5. 05 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias