Recent content by ESPNDawg

  1. ESPNDawg

    So Schaefer returns to Starkville this week...

    Now the new #1 team in the country. Hopefully they take it easy on us. Trying to get back to link master status
  2. ESPNDawg

    CFP tracker

    Alabama will be the 12 seed at 5 Seed Notre Dame. $$$$$ Book it
  3. ESPNDawg

    This week's sign the apocalypse is upon us...

    Was in the truck last night and we had a graphic stating MSU was 14th of 14 in SEC 3-point shooting. Going 8-11 should cure that.
  4. ESPNDawg

    Stupidest rule in college baseball

    I think they added this rule to little league last year. http://www.littleleague.org/Assets/forms_pubs/2012RuleChanges.pdf
  5. ESPNDawg

    The next Erin Andrews? **

    Is Samantha Steele. Her and Jenn will be the next Erin. </p>
  6. ESPNDawg

    Curious - who is not going to the game Thursday...

    I'll be there and could use some free tickets from some of you that have jumped off the wagon.
  7. ESPNDawg

    I hope someone drops a deuce in the Georgia beat writer's chair in the pressbox...

    I hope someone drops a deuce in the Georgia beat writer's chair in the pressbox... didn't find the article but did find this: http://www.sectalk.com/boards/sec-football-talk/58602-mark-bradley-ajc-ranks-most-obnoxious-sec-football-fans.html
  8. ESPNDawg

    Hotel For Houston Game

    I was at the UTEP-Houston game and we stayed at the downtown Hilton. It wasn't bad. http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/HOUCVHH-Hilton-Americas-Houston-Texas/index.do
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Maryland vs. Ohio State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial