Recent content by Escapefrombottom

  1. E

    Hypothetical coaching change

    How did this pull from varsity blues not get more likes? Well done.
  2. E

    When’s the last time…

    Dean is better than expected and there is something wrong with Ayala. Hew, sickness, slightly out of shape. I don’t know but if I had to guess, something has been keeping him from wrestling as much as he should be. He seemed slow to react to his opponents. Normally I’d say he’s quick and slick...
  3. E

    Kasak to RS / PJ Duke to go at 157

    Carl isn’t undefeated against Iowa, then. Rip Paul
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff