Recent content by encflatlander

  1. E

    Simmons Ratings - Week 7

    The 1A rankings are kinda wild. Its the top 3 and then everybody else.
  2. E

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    You’re right, good catch. Bandys is 9 North Surry is 10
  3. E

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    Week 7 Update 9/29 3A East 1- Midway BYE 16- Wake Prep 17- South Lenoir 8- Hertford County BYE 9- Wallace Rose-Hill 24- McMichael 5- Northeastern BYE 12- Pasquotank 21- North Moore 4- James Kenan BYE 13- Princeton 20- Pender -------------------------- 2- Whiteville BYE 15- Kinston 18-...
  4. E

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    I have Northampton with an RPI of .3292 which would put them 38th overall in 2A. Just ahead of Pamlico County in the East.
  5. E

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    Just imagine if Tarboro was still in that conference... sheesh
  6. E

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    That’s a good catch. I didn’t even notice they weren’t up there anymore. But yes that would definitely push Bishop west and leave no team to be “put in the hat”. Maybe they folded their team? Not sure
  7. E

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    Week 7 Update 9/28 1A East 1- Northside- Pinetown BYE 8- Washington County 9- KIPP Pride 5- Columbia 12- Weldon STEM 4- North Edgecombe BYE ------------------------ 3- Rocky Mount Prep BYE 6- North East Carolina Prep 11- Jones Sr. 10- Bear Grass Charter 7- Southeast Collegiate Prep 2-...
  8. E

    Tarboro through Non-conference play

    Grandad used to say “If you’re good you don’t have to tell people you’re good. They just know.”
  9. E

    Tarboro through Non-conference play

    I remember a few years ago when a coach from Pamlico County said some sort of the same thing. Im pretty sure Tarboro hung 70 on them.
  10. E

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    When I was typing this together I had to go back and triple-check to make sure I wasn't losing it...
  11. E

    If The Playoffs Started Today 3A/4A

    Hey Everyone! I did this for 1/2A and was asked to do it for 3/4A. I told 1/2A I would update once a week, if this thread gets motion I will consider doing 3/4A once a week as well. Let the hypotheticals begin! Things to remember: Top 48 teams in RPI are taken. Then based on those 48 schools...
  12. E

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    Northside has a JV. Beat Rose's freshman team 22-14 last night. Has not played a single 1A school all year.
  13. E

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    Working on it now!
  14. E

    Thomas Jefferson ends their fb season

    There are some here in the east that do play 8-man. Mattamuskeet is one that I know for sure does. They only play private schools most of the time though.
  15. E

    If the Playoffs Started Today 1A/2A

    Hey Everyone! I had some down time and decided to do the 1A and the 2A Playoff Brackets if the season ended today. All of this is based on RPI. I plan on updating this once a week if I have the time. If there is a team that has to be "put in the hat" I will flip them back and forth each week. If...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Alabama vs. Mississippi State: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun praises Northwestern crowd at new stadium, makes callback to James Franklin jab
  5. 05 On3 Football Mississippi State LB Jalen Smith injured in second quarter vs. Alabama