Recent content by EmoryBellard

  1. E

    OT- How do you season your Ribeye

    I'm not saying it makes you gay, but it does make you look gay.
  2. E

    CAUTION: Better make sure there are no black marble benches in the expansion of DWS

    CAUTION: Better make sure there are no black marble benches in the expansion of DWS
  3. E

    Need 2 Season Tickets on West Side...will of course pay

    If I see him I'll be sure to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed...
  4. E

    OT: Book(s) on investing

    Some good stuff to pick through.
  5. E

    OT: Book(s) on investing

    So I'm looking to learn more about investing and various strategies/techniques. I'm not a total novice, but I have plenty to learn. Any books/websites you financial whizzes recommend. Also, while I'm not looking to become a day trader or anything of the sort, what are people's thoughts on using...
  6. E

    OT: Book(s) on investing

    So I'm looking to learn more about investing and various strategies/techniques. I'm not a total novice, but I have plenty to learn. Any books/websites you financial whizzes recommend. Also, while I'm not looking to become a day trader or anything of the sort, what are people's thoughts on using...
  7. E

    OT: Book(s) on investing

    So I'm looking to learn more about investing and various strategies/techniques. I'm not a total novice, but I have plenty to learn. Any books/websites you financial whizzes recommend. Also, while I'm not looking to become a day trader or anything of the sort, what are people's thoughts on using...
  8. E

    What are the odds Marcello or Locke would have kept the Honey Badger story quiet if it had been...

    What are the odds Marcello or Locke would have kept the Honey Badger story quiet if it had been... if they did print it, they'd get blacked out. It'd be career suicide.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'