Recent content by elwood_blue

  1. E

    Coach Mack pushing $10 tickets for Michigan game

    I hope they don't have any lines for these that will erupt in chaos like the free Kentucky Kingdom passes last summer.
  2. E

    Any chance Herro plays for us as a sophomore?

    I think something similar every year but I would bet 5-6 players will be gone and the cupboard will be bare again.
  3. E

    John Wall is with the Bloods?

    Better than The Orphans.
  4. E

    Azubuike threatening to break single season FG%

    I'll never forget that put-back against Vandy
  5. E

    What will be the "tweak" this year?

    This year's tweak? How about D-FENS?
  6. E

    Kentucky, home of Nations leading H S ...

    Didn't Tim Couch average 30-something a game his senior year in HS?
  7. E

    Coach k

    Hahahahaha!!!!
  8. E

    Coach k

    I wonder which assistant will take the fall for this year's collapse.
  9. E

    Indiana got a little of their own medicine tonight

    So was Fawn Leibowitz. It's a shame about that kiln explosion.
  10. E

    Pastner to GA Tech?

    I guess they figure they've been winning too much lately. Seriously, how much lower can they go?
  11. E

    Having Fun

    Elliott, if you love Rupp Rafters you should take a visit to The Paddock. There are several on that board who will wax poetically with you about this subject. You'll have to be a little more transparent and lay all of your feelings out so they can reply in kind.
  12. E

    When was last time SEC only got 3 in?

    For fans of the other teams basketball season is a nice little time killer between bowl games and spring practice. This conference is a joke basketball-wise.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State