Recent content by ELR1981

  1. E

    OT: shooting in VA beach

    It's a loss of Jesus in our nation. When you deny the Son you deny his father's hand. Just hold on It's going to get worse the more, I don't want to say the more liberal we get. I think it's not taking God's word serious and being real with it regardless of the political sides! I can't stand...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias