Recent content by ElPatron The Legend

  1. E

    Netflix: Basketball or Nothing

    Yea I saw it and was thinking the same thing
  2. E

    Patterson to sign with Clippers

    He has been ok in the NBA but its not like he has tore it up.
  3. E

    Duke players who "couldn't cut it in the NBA"

    Yes a lot of then stayed around but were not stars and were over rated coming g out of Duke
  4. E

    California approves state school athletes can make money

    No kidding I dont I leave in the best state.
  5. E

    California approves state school athletes can make money

    Dont like anything about California sucks just as much as the NCAA
  6. E

    Blackshear Decision Today

    If you didnt care then why respond to him
  7. E

    Shhhhh, don’t tell; but it is seems like

    I guess you forgot what you said to me. That why I answered the way I did. You right I didnt need to tell you anything. I am far from insecure indont give a crap what people think me. You dont pay my Bill's so why should I care what you think. I dont think I am better than anybody. Just replying...
  8. E

    Shhhhh, don’t tell; but it is seems like

    Yes I understand but I am sure they dont have a dream of playing over seas. These kids are such a hurry to get in the NBA but they dont figure out how to stay.
  9. E

    Shhhhh, don’t tell; but it is seems like

    So you know me. Dont think so, nice house nice car, decent job, and retired from the Army. Doing well I would say most likely doing better than you.
  10. E

    That’s why you go to Kentucky!

    Do you think that is what your dad tells your mom when you are not around. I bet it is
  11. E

    Shhhhh, don’t tell; but it is seems like

    Most likely but he will be in the d league or over seas sooner than he is broke
  12. E

    Shhhhh, don’t tell; but it is seems like

    Not triggered at all. Just dont think he will be a great pro
  13. E

    Shhhhh, don’t tell; but it is seems like

    Will most likely be broke when it's over
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: USC wide receiver Corey Simms expected to miss rest of season with knee injury