Recent content by Ellobo

  1. E

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    That might be the case...I was just explaining what Umich fans are asking...we aren't (for the most part) saying the call was wrong...just that we've never seen something like that before and thus a weird situation
  2. E

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    Yeah....stop reading Facebook Our forum (The Fort) is a better representation though we still have our share of knuckleheads like any board As far as the calls you mention: 1) The call on Berry (hitting Diaz) we know was a penalty. The issue some have is in a game like that, at a time like...
  3. E

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    No we weren't...not sure why you make stuff up like this...it just takes away from what your QB did which was impressive
  4. E

    What's the problem with the iowa run game ?

    FYI... Michigan wasn't loading the box yesterday. Our DL is by far our best unit on the team and the coaches trust them to do their job. Sure our LBs move forward better than backwards so when a team runs at Umich you'll see them crash. Our CBs do line up close to the LOS, which allows them to...
  5. E

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    Us Michigan fans are just in grief right now. Ask again at the end of the season when we have a larger sample size of his work (at Michigan, obviously he had a long tenure at Utah).
  6. E

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    I said this in a thread (here) prior to the season. This is a young Michigan team and a year away. My opinion on that has not changed.
  7. E

    I'm trying not to be a sore loser

    That's why I had to wait a day to say congratulations. Wasn't exactly in a good mood after. While a little different than games in the past, it was a KF classic in the sense of a special teams score, forcing a turnover at a key moment then ripping the other teams heart out at the end.
  8. E

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    On the Michigan side... let's call this educated guesses on my part...nothing official Sprague will not play. Fwiw, I think it will have more of an effect on the interior. It means Link is (again) kicked out to tackle and the OG that takes his place has been bad Nichols will play but on a...
  9. E

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    To the posters here I've had civil convos with...enjoy the game Sorry, I can't wish you good luck though...that's a bridge too far for me
  10. E

    Random Michigan Game Rant

    A little weird but if that's what you are into I don't judge
  11. E

    Random Michigan Game Rant

    What's a "ehore" Is that some type of AI hooker?
  12. E

    Who do you got this weekend?

    That was kind of my point I respect your program
  13. E

    Does Michigan have the most insecure fan base?

    And she wasn't pregnant.... Say it...say it... And he tried to harm himself... Say it...say it
  14. E

    Does Michigan have the most insecure fan base?

    Dude...you and I can talk FB once we both are working with facts...and I enjoy it Sometimes though you bring in stuff that is simply not true Let's get back to facts and then get back to discussing our opinions on the facts...facts
  15. E

    Does Michigan have the most insecure fan base?

    Btw @85Bears Do you really believe that is what happened? The Moore thing was bad...no way to spin it as anything else..it was bad He broke into her house and threatened to kill himself saying she ruined his life Nothing good about that But where did you hear whatever you just wrote? You...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
  5. 05 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 5