Recent content by Eleven Bravo

  1. E

    How many times per year do you **** your pants?

    Never in my life. If I ever did anything like that my old lady would kick me out of the house. Not even any “skid marks” in my case. She does the laundry and doesn’t play that game-if I did, I would have ditch my shorts on the way home. Believe me, my shorts would be left somewhere where she...
  2. E

    Verizon Down. Venezuelan Counterattack?**

    CSpire has their own towers within their “footprint”, which is primarily the state of Mississippi along with parts of western Tennessee and south Alabama as well as a small part of the Florida panhandle. If you are a CSpire customer and are outside the coverage “footprint” you are roaming on...
  3. E

    Why is our band the only one that can’t

    I could give less than two shats about the band…
  4. E

    Hey Deer Hunter-Cookers …… People

    Slice it into medallions at about 1/2” thick. Salt, pepper (lots of black pepper)and garlic powder. Leave the Tabasco and other hot sauce in the cabinet as the hot stuff just takes away from the flavor here. Roll it in flour and fry it in a black iron skillet until done. Remove from fat and...
  5. E

    Best Southern Rock Band (excluding Skynard} ?

    I’ve been to Rose Hill Cemetery many times. It’s a very peaceful, beautiful place.
  6. E

    Best Southern Rock Band (excluding Skynard} ?

    For me personally, Southern Rock music has always been about the Allman Brothers Band, .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, Skynyrd and a few others like the Marshall Tucker Band and the Charlie Daniels Band to some extent. I listed the Allman Brothers first, because they really were the first. These...
  7. E

    Your top 3 Most HATED college football players of All Time

    Mine are (1)John Fourcade (if you know, you know) (2)Cam Newton (3)AJ Brown I hate that this isn’t a Top 100-because I have one of those, too
  8. E

    Who is your NFL team?

    Cowboys, since the 1960’s. Living about 80 miles from New Orleans, I have tried to adopt the Saints as my second favorite team, but never could make that work. I really lost interest in the NFL back when players were kneeling, etc. but never could completely get away from it. I was a very...
  9. E

    OT Father's Day gifts

    This will be my 19th year without my dad. It really never gets any easier. Not only was he my dad, he was also my best friend. He was also my hunting buddy-I couldn’t even go to the woods for over 3 years after he passed, but I finally was able to put that behind me. My family tells me that...
  10. E

    OT- Pressure Washer Recommendations

    I have to echo the sentiments of those who have the gasoline-powered pressure washers with the Honda engines. I bought my first one (a Troy-Bilt) over 20 years ago and it’s still going strong. My stepson “borrowed” it from me about 3 years ago and I have only seen it one time since then-it’s...
  11. E

    They Mad

    Neither is correct. Both are correct. Use equal amounts of mayo (Duke’s or Hellmann’s are preferred) and mustard-then add about half that amount of sour cream. Thank me later. Oh, and while we are at it, let’s talk about coleslaw. What’s the deal with all this sweet coleslaw? I mean...
  12. E

    WNBA Poll

    I’ve never watched a single WNBA game, ever-and I won’t stop watching it now. I would just as soon watch the Bermudagrass I just planted in my back yard grow. It’s probably waaayyy more exciting watching the grass grow…..
  13. E

    Who you rooting for in Omaha?....

    I’m not rooting for anyone, and I won’t be watching. I will, however root against Tennessee and very other SEC team there. I root for one SEC team, and that’s Mississippi State-the rest of the SEC teams can go 17 themselves….
  14. E

    That atmosphere at Blue Bell …

    This is one of those cases where, unless your name is Cohen or Schlossnagle you probably have no idea what actually happened. Cohen’s job at the time required him to hire the best possible candidate for the head baseball coaching position. Something evidently happened during the search process...
  15. E

    If ESPN streamed all of their services what would be the max you pay?

    I wouldn’t pay much since the only sports I watch are Mississippi State sports. I also watch the NFL but I get that on YouTube through Fox and CBS Sports. Other than that, I have zero interest in sports.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season