Recent content by ElectricDreamMachine

  1. E

    tornado went through flowood, near Dogwood

    Probably a good time to get renter's insurance.
  2. E

    tornado went through flowood, near Dogwood

    This is the only place where I've heard anything about a tornado in this area. I live next to Castlewoods, but I'm away on vacation, so this is relevant to my interests.
  3. E

    MSU Allegiance Discussion

    I think that's just as tacky as you do. As for that Superbowl, I'm certainly happy that Eli and the Giants pulled it off. However, I was pulling for the Giants mostly because I hate the Patriots. When the Saints played the Giants last year, I was hoping our defense would put Eli on the ground...
  4. E

    MSU Allegiance Discussion

    except for the part about the NFL. How can you hate NFL players because of where they went to college? I'm sure you hate more than just one school. You sure there's not a player on your favorite pro team that went to one of your hated schools? For example, I'm a huge Saints fan. I can't stand...
  5. E

    CALL TO ACTION: Ole Miss cowbell snitch system

    If what happened to you last year happens this year, then report it. That's what the system is for. However, if the planned spamming is successful, don't expect a resolution.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act