Recent content by EHerring

  1. EHerring

    If Indiana can do it stop with the we can’t because our history

    I don't own the team so I don't pay player salaries. I don't mind donating to scholarships. When I "invest" my meager assets, I look for a monetary return. I trust skilled investment advisors, not college kids who might abandon me the next year if their performance equals the investment. College...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set