Recent content by egr2teup

  1. E

    FORE!

    The players are competitive junkies who want to play, especially against a stout field but my guess would be the all-important points as we move towards the '27 season. Don't know how much golf I'll watch this week but I will keep an eye on Taylor Dickson at the KFT Championship. Dickson is...
  2. E

    FORE!

    The Internationals put up a decent fight today. Wyndham called out the Chicago crowd for their lack of enthusiasm.
  3. E

    FORE!

    What is his next event?
  4. E

    FORE!

  5. E

    FORE!

  6. E

    FORE!

    This is fascinating to me. Would any of you guys purchase a set of Kirkland wedges?
  7. E

    FORE!

    Has anyone ever won POY without winning a major?
  8. E

    FORE!

    Scottie appears to be taking matters into his own hands.
  9. E

    FORE!

    If Hovland or Gerard win tomorrow, who would be POY?
  10. E

    FORE!

    I'm not in the market but that's good to know. On a more serious note, I was unaware you and your wife had welcomed a son into this world. Congratulations! I hope everyone is doing well.
  11. E

    FORE!

    $200, Grant? Really?
  12. E

    FORE!

    I miss Peter Aliss. Trevor Immelman is fantastic. So is his brother, Mark. I like Nobilo, too. Then again, I'm a big fan of Roger Maltbie.
  13. E

    FORE!

    Kisner is no Johnny Miller but he's fine by me. Have you ever seen Furyk interviewed? He's dull, lacks charisma and speaks in a monotone voice. He has done commentary quite often here at the end of the season and is awful. This is a terrible decision by Golf Channel, imo.
  14. E

    FORE!

    Golf Channel makes a double bogey.
  15. E

    FORE!

    Thank you. How soon we forget? I've heard the "he's only won once" mantra for so long that I forgot last week lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game
  5. 05 On3 Football Austin Simmons describes importance of beating Florida: 'Has always been my biggest dream'