Recent content by eds11

  1. E

    4.5 dogs to A&M

    oops! :ROFLMAO:
  2. E

    If Rattler starts vs Vandy and/or Satterfield is still our OC….why bother

    Vanderbilt will be no easy win they played Missouri tougher than we did
  3. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    I don't care what those numbers say I judge what I see
  4. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    :ROFLMAO:
  5. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    Mostly our QB coach is horrible
  6. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    Because they're tired from being on the field the whole game
  7. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    I know he's a big Satterfield cheer leader
  8. E

    Anyone Open To A Gamethread?

    So you think this offense is doing they're part
  9. E

    I'll start

    I thought Rattler was supposed to be a running threat,it looked like he could have run for the 1st down
  10. E

    I'll start

    I agree but O-line is getting blown up on a regular basis
  11. E

    #10 ksu vs #20Carolina

    No,KSU
  12. E

    4.5 dogs to A&M

    We're not favored but I agree with everything else you said
  13. E

    Marshawn Lloyd draft

    I don't think they make their decision to leave early based on what fans say,if they do then they are in need of some guidance
  14. E

    Game Thread

    No but in 18 games you should look semi competent
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return