Mmmmmmm ughhh uh uh uh uh. Uhhhhh very selfish of your uhhhh omg mmmmm ugh daughter to not let you
ughhh finish
mmmmmfinish what you started.
oh wait mmmmmmmm
I think I kinda like that
Mmmmmmmmmm why stop there ughhhhhhh
why not have one champ. No classes and the winner has to play the Chicago bears after the final game ughh mmmmm
so nobody finishes……….
As champion
Ughhhbb I love that you’re incapable of ughhhhhhhh finishing a decent idea mmmmmmm yes yes ye yes
a better system for who?????? Ughhhh a better system for 3 schools while mmmmmmm mismatches still happen????
mmmmmmm don’t you just love to watch an early November pounding? You do take the path...
Mmmmmm ughhhh uh uh uh hear me out uhhhh
let’s uhhhhh have 182 classes. So. Uhhhhb omg omg uhhhhhhhh so uhhh
all 364 teams in the IHSA ughhhmmmmmmm oh yeah yes yes yes yes.
so all 364 teams can mmmmm yes. Finish at the same time.
mmmmmmm it is permissible
But uhhhh ughhh but they don’t ughhhhh wanna finish…
ugh finish… uhhhhb they don’t wanna finish too early
by petitioning only up to 7a they can ighhhh ummm
Mmmmmmm
finish just after thanksgiving every year
Ughhhnnn I’m gonna try to finish this thought quick but that would require changing the IHSA BYLaWS uhhhhggghhhnnnn since ESL is a public school ughhhhnnnnn it needs to be agreed upon by a majority of the schools before it could be enacted
hats off to East St. Louis for voluntarily going to a...
Omg you guys IDK if I’m gonna be able to finish this but I am going to try.
deep breathes.. woo wooo wooo
okay okay here we go with EdgingTim’s unfinished predictions….
Lanphier SHG- SHG’s starters won’t finish this half.. just like me… ughhhhh this game will be 42-0 before half.
same for...