Recent content by EDDIEJMOEDEE1

  1. E

    Please explain your PSU fandom

    I don’t no only see him post before big tens and ncaas now. My favorite poster now is El Jefe. I love when someone says something dumb and he puts them in their place lol.
  2. E

    Please explain your PSU fandom

    I was on rivals looking at Penn State football and it was major news the Alton’s were going to Penn state. I started realizing there were wrestling boards. I remember Roar lions was my favorite poster always doing big evaluations breaking down the wrestlers. Now there are so many good posters...
  3. E

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    Hello was on rivals for at least ten years think I posted once maybe twice. Really appreciate everyone over there with all there knowledge. Glad to see all the familiar names here.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida