Recent content by Eckvols007

  1. Eckvols007

    Hey I saw your post about the getting porch tickets, were you able to get some? I am looking to...

    Hey I saw your post about the getting porch tickets, were you able to get some? I am looking to get some for my group of alumni coming in for the Kentucky game? Any contacts to reach out to would be great!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game