Recent content by ECCOUGAR

  1. E

    What is your age?

    80.
  2. E

    There was not 1 second where I enjoyed watching the game

    I agree, had a bad feeling at the start. Never could gain any confidence we would win this game.
  3. E

    Incredible ZZZZZZZ !!!

    What a start for Z!
  4. E

    I have YouTube TV. Can someone walk me through steps to get the game?

    Watching on regular YouTube like I did the last time.
  5. E

    Game thread I guess

    6 points first 9 minutes.
  6. E

    I missed the game last night , so WTH happened ?

    When they went to a zone, Kentucky seemed lost, like they never had seen one.
  7. E

    50 Years Plus Club

    Started following Cats in 1957. Would listen to about every game, starting when I was in the 8th grade.
  8. E

    What’s the first UK game

    1958 championship game, beating Seattle.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade