Recent content by eb4ukcats

  1. E

    Stein apologizes to UK fans

    Definitely refreshing to see him demand excellence and mean it, not just coaches talk
  2. E

    Stein apologizes to UK fans

    I'd like to also apologize, for our fans participation, in the game. We didn't bring it til late, in the 2nd quarter. Also imo the refs called 2 costly penalties, but our d and o found away to finish the game
  3. E

    With 5 for 5 how many contributors are out of eligibility.

    That's what I'm thinking too. Stein brung in multiple players, that can comeback and who wouldn't want to play another year when it seems we're on the rise. Previous staff couldn't keep quite a few players and didn't successfully build depth.
  4. E

    Seneca Driver

    Stein has been constantly building, in all aspects of football for this season and future. A bunch of the portal players he brought in can play multiple years. How refreshing to have a staff that looks capable of building depth.
  5. E

    Another Stoops

    Definitely an ugly game last week, but I believe the coaches and players figured out what they needed to do to get the W, but the last 2 series I do believe they should of kept mixing it up. The biggest mistakes or the easiest to learn from 🤔, and this staff seems to know exactly how to do that
  6. E

    SEC Meeting Thursday to Vote to Kick out LSU

    If it actually happens I'd go with Virginia and my 2nd choice would be North Carolina
  7. E

    Cutter Boley with a nice debut

    More proof of what most of us knew, that Stoops was his own worst enemy
  8. E

    Top potential prospects for scholarship #15?

    Imo a player like Mitchell is exactly the difference maker we need
  9. E

    Defense, interior scoring and rebounding will be the 26-27 teams weakness

    Problem is he was the only go to, so I appreciate Oweh, for all he did for us
  10. E

    1 spot left

    Ugh no thank you
  11. E

    1 spot left

    I would. I'm sure there's another player out there that wants that opportunity, to show that they can elevate their game. A high risk high reward type of player would fit, for me
  12. E

    Defense, interior scoring and rebounding will be the 26-27 teams weakness

    Dude from Washington averaged 2 blocks a game, so there definitely will be interior d
  13. E

    Stokes to Kansas

    King Whiff strikes again
  14. E

    Ousmane Ndaye

    Put some muscle/ weight and he would be virtually unstoppable. I know the article on ksr said he needs to work on his floater and low post work. There's more to like, than dislike. Get Stokes and a couple of shooters and Pope might win me back 😉
  15. E

    If we land the guys we're about to?

    Don't care about the rankings at that point, but that be a great combination
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'