Recent content by EatsBugs

  1. E

    Minnesota is too one dimensional!

    No you don’t. You guys won the West last year with an atrocious run game :)
  2. E

    Get your QB fix here

    Fine don’t trust the guy. Just passing it along. I’m a wildcat fan. I hope it’s not true.
  3. E

    Get your QB fix here

    I’m a husker (grew up) and Northwestern (attended) fan. Poster on paid Husker board said he is close to former Northwestern players who were told by Fitz that Johnson struggling with offense. Don’t kill the messenger :)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Behind the Rivals Rankings: 5 skills we prioritize when scouting top basketball prospects