Recent content by Easytarget

  1. E

    1A West Playoff Projections (Updated 11-9 7:45am)

    I heard he has been saying negative things to them and they was tired of it. But in Dee’s defense the games I watched online they needed talking ruff to lol
  2. E

    1A West Playoff Projections (Updated 11-9 7:45am)

    I heard they quit because of the Dee Walsh. I don’t care how bad it was. You don’t quit on your team. All they showed the under class man was you quit when it gets hard. I hope the sophomores and freshman show them how to play ball
  3. E

    Week 2 scores

    Robbinsville has some terrible defense. They going to go .500 at best this season
  4. E

    Week 2 scores

    This Robbinsville team needs a lot of work
  5. E

    3:45 FINAL Brackets 2022 Posted.

    How much can he contribute at fullback after not playing the whole year?
  6. E

    3:45 FINAL Brackets 2022 Posted.

    Heard that 33 williams for robbinsville was practicing at fullback last night
  7. E

    Robbinsville at Andrews

    Andrews by as many as they want
  8. E

    Murphy at Robbinsville

    The worst line robbinsville has had in a long time
  9. E

    Murphy at Robbinsville

    Andrews will score 70 on robbinsville
  10. E

    Murphy at Robbinsville

    Robbinsville might as well put jv line in there. Robbinsville line is playing scared to death of Murphy
  11. E

    Murphy at Robbinsville

    Robbinsville won’t win another game this year
  12. E

    Post scores here

    Andrews will beat robbinsville by 40
  13. E

    Murphy at Robbinsville

    Robbinsville has no defense. Andrews will beat them by 40
  14. E

    1A scores here

    Well I’ve watched robbinsville lay down two years in a row
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia