Recent content by eagles2k3!

  1. E

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 7

    I don’t know what to make of Prospect. I don’tsee any quality wins for them. Maybe Fremd but I still don’t know if Fremd is the truth or not bc their last two wins have not been quality opponents. Against Schaumburg it was a one score game in the fourth and against Conant they gave up a ton...
  2. E

    The Brook Uniforms

    Because of the guy posting uniforms with their mascot name? LOL.
  3. E

    Montini Carmel Score??

    Can’t be eating your brother in laws cooking! I don’t trust that guy!
  4. E

    The Brook Uniforms

    I saw the Bolingbrook Uniforms on Edgy's front page and it made me think. What other schools have a nickname on their uniforms? Not the mascot but an actual nickname. I love how Bolingbrook is always known by that, and I love it on their jerseys. @Cross Bones When did the brook start putting...
  5. E

    THURSDAY NIGHT FEETO (FEVER) AND FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

    Not an upset. Doesn’t matter the game. My favorite thread always has the “not an upset” comment. lol.
  6. E

    MC Announcement

    I'm becoming a grumpy old man and maybe I'm jaded by some personal interactions. My apologies if offended.
  7. E

    MC Announcement

    This is happening at more and more schools. Students from opposing schools show up simply to do cause issues. Many times, it involves filming the situations, and in the end ruins the experience for the fans that do want to be there to watch. I've seen it at multiple schools in the suburbs...
  8. E

    Official Unbiased top 10 week 3

    I’m not sure if you’re right with Fremd. We will know more after week 4. York squeaked by gbs, Fremd had a one score game late in the fourth with gbs. York gets clobbered by Naz, who was clobbered by IC. The one that really makes me question is Fremd’s win against lake Zurich. They just lost...
  9. E

    Evanston over Palatine, who does it say more about?

    I think both New Trier and Evanston beat GBS. Maybe York is down as well since GBS gave them a close game? Fremd beats LZ and GBS. LZ lost to Antioch. That was a shocker honestly. I think LZ is very very down this year. The game against Fremd I thought they looked really bad but maybe it was...
  10. E

    Evanston over Palatine, who does it say more about?

    Evanston looks like a pearlman team. Speed. Speed speed. The lines are small but are in good position. DL looks like three safeties playing dl. They play to their strengths. Some great athletes and they have speed. Nothing too flashy but they do the things they do well. rough night for the...
  11. E

    GG QB at SP is the most best kept secret in recruiting

    Great pedigree. Dad was a great basketball player for pats, played d3 basketball at Benedictine and was great. After his eligibility ended he ended up playing a couple of years of football. Ended up leading the nation with 19 sacks in a season. First team all American. Ridiculous size...
  12. E

    Rochester 38 Batavia 8 Halftime

    This has to be backwards
  13. E

    Aaron Stewart

    Word on the street in the wrestling world is that he was cut from the football program.
  14. E

    St. Mary's South Side @ Immaculate Conception

    This one is at Illinois Wesleyan? Sounds like Saint Mary’s has a stud rb heading to mizzou. Sounds like the knights are favored but I’m wondering how they stop the run.
  15. E

    CPL Pick'em Week 2! Time to get serious!

    Arthur Agee Icky woods Sean Dockery Crazy Carl I got nothing for Amundsen. But I’m taking the Vikings.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set