Recent content by Eagledad40

  1. E

    ALL STAR GAME

    My comment seemed like it was aimed at you gator, but it wasn't . I was just answering you about Georgetown in the middle of my rant . You are always respectful and it's greatly appreciated .
  2. E

    ALL STAR GAME

    I see you're "interested" so let me fill you in. Jeremy Nelson throws shot on the track and field team for Parry McCluer, 3rd in the state last year. He didn't run for Auburn. He filled in at an indoor meet as a SOPHOMORE and ran a 7.2 in the 55. Have you ever seen him run? How often does a full...
  3. E

    GW vs PM

    One more thing . If I had time I would make it so my name didn't come up eagle 40 dad . My son is a blue! My family are all blues!
  4. E

    GW vs PM

    I look for this to be the game of the century. I have enormous respect for the Maroons . My son has been there before. Gatorbait, I know in your mind their a monster and I'm ok with that , they are . We are too buddy ! We have been underrated , underestimated , and given the short straw all...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"