Recent content by dynastydreamuk

  1. dynastydreamuk

    NCAA wins Kentucky appeal, athletes for 2022 ineligible

    Mitchell will play...I have to think all these players win in the end. The case is too silly why they shouldn't.
  2. dynastydreamuk

    Insane Kentucky Man Cave

    That's awesome
  3. dynastydreamuk

    Arkansas Billy Richmond to the draft.

    yea I don't think anybody is saying we should go back to Cal ... hahaha, atleast i hope not. Just a bunch of hypotheticals, if we Knew Mitch was going to be so incompetent and hire an unqualified coach with a sub 60% win rate and 10 years of history to prove so... we would have rather just kept...
  4. dynastydreamuk

    Arkansas Billy Richmond to the draft.

    yea i asked A.I. so probably are wrong... but if Cal's buyout would be equal to Popes buyout at this point then I think you choose sticking with Cal instead of Pope risk experiment in this hypothetical. Of course we could have just hired a more fit coach lol. But maybe pope makes an elite 8...
  5. dynastydreamuk

    Arkansas Billy Richmond to the draft.

    Cal would have 3 years left on his contract if he was still coaching after this coming season at UK, buyout would be manageable at 27 million or less I believe. Pope's Buyout will be roughly 17 million after this year IF he doesn't make a sweet 16.... if he makes a sweet 16 his contract gets an...
  6. dynastydreamuk

    Arkansas Billy Richmond to the draft.

    right it's not really an either / OR .... there were lots of people better than Pope on paper we could have hired, BUT had we known Mitch was going to hire Pope and it was either / OR ... I would bet most of the fanbase would vote to keep Cal and let him retire same time as Mitch here at the end...
  7. dynastydreamuk

    Louisville makes late push for Momcilovic

    good plan to say rival down the road is offering this much can you match money cures all evils and forgives all racist apparently
  8. dynastydreamuk

    Joe Tipton is reporting Louisville has just signed Issac Ellis from Ote he's a guard averaged 31 a game,hopefully this takes Them out on Momoscolivic

    can't lie... respect to cards pushing all their chips in like this and going big go home mentality. I hope UK does this on year when we know we got a coach basically. after last years 20 mil, i think our big money is hesitant this year to push for a big haul.
  9. dynastydreamuk

    NIL Spenders Per Sean Miller

    Why? Because people just become duke fans that have no affiliation with the state or school... Duke is only 17,000 students and UK is 38,000
  10. dynastydreamuk

    NIL Spenders Per Sean Miller

    I really dont understand that though... duke competes for fans in north Carolina with UNC and NC state...so how do they have enough fans for that. Their games bring big ratings due to people watching hoping they lose ...so haters aren't buying a TV package to watch duke hoping they lose...
  11. dynastydreamuk

    CBS: Mark Pope's hot seat intensifies amid Kentucky's portal struggles

    Tournament expansion to 76 makes it pretty hard to miss . That would be really bad. I say we make it in.
  12. dynastydreamuk

    NIL Spenders Per Sean Miller

    Duke with Amazon is $40 + million
  13. dynastydreamuk

    Orlando Magic Fire Coach

    maybe they will go after our offensive genius, Mark Pope ;)
  14. dynastydreamuk

    Orlando Magic Fire Coach

    yea i doubt may would leave now as well as Golden at Florida who had his chance at golden state opening, bulls also still open? florida opened the bank to be title favs this year... i see golden going to pros eventually soon though since I have heard that is his goal, and if it happens after...
  15. dynastydreamuk

    New Athletic Director

    well supposedly he is super young, like 40. I think I heard he had won some AD of the year award, and he is really Pro-NIL or good with NIL. So if all of that is true, that would be good to great. What needs to happen is a new basketball coach if Pope doesn't work out and it needs to be a big...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win