Recent content by DynamicDawg.nafoom

  1. D

    HD6's article in MSM this issue...

    That's a pretty good article. Sums up the way I feel.
  2. D

    Our friendly neighborhood asshat DiamondReb is at it again.

    According to DiamondReb, he's quoting Yancy. So, the only "source" of this is Yancy. Which tells us all we need to know.
  3. D

    Meet Sylvester Croom

    Why does that piss you off? That's what happened. We wanted more offense. He refused to compromise. He resigned or "resigned" - depending on your point of view. I don't see what the big deal is. We've moved on. He's moved on. Let it be.
  4. D

    Have $54 JSU single game tickets been discussed?

    to watch that passing attack in person. I've seen a few videos with all the stacked receivers and such. Must have been fun to watch. To anyone who knows: How do I remove this "nafoom" crap from my moniker?
  5. D

    Have $54 JSU single game tickets been discussed?

    I would think that was a JSU - Alcorn game rather than Valley - Alcorn. But, you're right. JSU could easily bring 10, 000 people.
  6. D

    A year Ago

    That went down the tubes rather quickly, didn't it?
  7. D

    Buy/Sell: Julio Jones

    The best player in Alabama history? He's good, but not that good.
  8. D

    Wow, the Bengals say adios Rudi

    I wonder if the Cowboys can sign him for less money.
  9. D

    Nonsports: Holy crap the farging redneck cajuns INVADE Jackson, MS !

    Get out of your car and slap him, spit on him or something. Don't just come back here and whine like a little girl.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State