Recent content by Dylman

  1. Dylman

    "scarletred" is not the real scarletred.

    I'm not the real Chief Kief..... I'm white and have no flow.
  2. Dylman

    Going back to the old board

    No no no. I paid $1 for some hopeful good banter on the scrolls. So far I'm pretty disappointed.
  3. Dylman

    Going back to the old board

    Yeah I prefer the old board. This was a good $1 investment but grown men who follow reporters and content creators should be handing over the man card.
  4. Dylman

    2022 Prediction Thread

    6-6
  5. Dylman

    B1G Fan Sites

    Good to see you around Rambo!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive