Recent content by Dutch Cock

  1. D

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    Arkansas maybe, the rest no way.
  2. D

    Sellers Ranked 13th Among SEC QB's

    It's just hard to believe that a guy that was picked to be the #4 or 5th quarterback to be picked in the draft has regressed this far by his third year of starting.
  3. D

    Whats your Prediction of the Gamecocks vs Kentucky game.

    I say we take an early lead and then this helluva thunderstorm comes thru and we don't know until late Saturday night the final score.
  4. D

    OT: What is the lowest price you ever remember for a gallon of gasoline?

    Parker Davis off Senate St in 1971 was about 25/cent a gal.
  5. D

    OT: What is the lowest price you ever remember for a gallon of gasoline?

    I worked at a service station when I was in high school and regular was about 20-22 a gallon in 65-66.
  6. D

    Its time to leave the SEC BE HONEST

    Never leave the SEC, while our athletic acumen has not been the best, it's better than being in a dying ACC or some other podunk conference. Think we can't recruit now, put us in the ACC and see what happens.
  7. D

    OT: 25 years ago today....where were you?

    Don't remember where I was but I sure wish I had those 25 years back.
  8. D

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Sometimes things run in cycles, we beat them 5 years in a row and they beat us however many times it was in a row and now it appears they are beginning to slide and become our time again , I’m ready.
  9. D

    NBA player gets his first wig for the WNBA

    Well isn't he, ugh, she a cutey pie, tush is in the wrong place.
  10. D

    Favorite road trips in the SEC

    Hey Will, didn't mean the trip and things around it wasn't fun, they usually are, I was just talking about the game being no fun if you lose.
  11. D

    Favorite road trips in the SEC

    Nashville is fun, Ole Miss, Oklahoma was fun, been to all of em except Texas, none are fun if you lose.
  12. D

    WBB Recruits Take Notice

    Jealousy and rage would be how I would describe several of the women in the WNBA, not all however. You would think that someone that benefits you financially you could control your emotions and stay sane.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act