Recent content by dukesince91

  1. D

    The New Lounge

    Man, you’ve got some serious issues. I hope I used the proper pronoun. You call Mac an anti-Christian, like you know everything. Only God knows who truly is and isn’t. You need to read the Bible, especially Revelation. The Muslims have taken over the East and their sights are on us, but I’m...
  2. D

    The New Lounge

    Anyone who claims she’s smart is lying to themselves. She’s got those crazy eyes too! 👀
  3. D

    The New Lounge

    Wow, I just caught up on yesterday’s posts. I felt like I was in a middle school. Datt old buddy, you seemed to have lost it last night. I hope you can put on a good poker face and give that great wisdom you have to your students today. You always say that everyone else doesn’t want to learn...
  4. D

    The New Lounge

    Did anyone catch the woke reporter slamming Arch Manning after he laughed at the AI meme of his Coach Slapping Holly Roe? The woke reporter thought she would get a lot of likes. I believe she lost her job over the incident. They try to go after anyone that they think might be leaning right...
  5. D

    The New Lounge

    Everyone loved Trump when he wasn’t in politics. See his appearance on Oprah. When he came out to run as a Republican candidate he was crucified by the media.
  6. D

    The New Lounge

    [/USER] I sure am, my 401K is doing much better than it was two years ago. I’m willing to see what happens after the midterms before I go into a panic like you Little Ducky. It’s amazing how both sides back their party. You saw nothing wrong with Biden for 4 years until his debate with...
  7. D

    The New Lounge

    Yeah, Governor Cooper did a great job. He did absolutely nothing to help the people of Western NC when it occurred.
  8. D

    The New Lounge

    Haha! I remember Biden answering those hard ball questions with Jill holding his hand and whispering to him. Hardball questions like, “what’s your favorite ice cream?”
  9. D

    The New Lounge

    Yeah, I asked Datt a few simple questions that I felt like a Christian could answer very easily. He refused and pretty much said that I already knew what his answer would be.
  10. D

    The New Lounge

    Yep, and you can’t teach common sense.
  11. D

    The New Lounge

    No need to give your opinion to them. They just can’t understand that the politicians play us like a fiddle. You and I can agree both sides are corrupt, but the left still thinks the Democrats have the best interests of the country.
  12. D

    The New Lounge

    You gave Trump a compliment on the border and then the next thing you say is I’m deflecting from the gas prices. I said I wasn’t happy with the prices of gas and everything else at the beginning of my post. I mentioned a good thing and you accuse me of deflecting. I haven’t ducked from topics...
  13. D

    The New Lounge

    That made me chuckle KD! Only the Republicans make promises. They’re all a bunch of crooks, but the Dems would never say that.
  14. D

    The New Lounge

    That’s just like you to give a compliment and then turn around and give a jab to a poster. You have stated you’re not a Democrat, I missed what you claim to be. You seem like an insufferable, condescending jerk to me; but you do you Datt.
  15. D

    The New Lounge

    I’m as upset as the next person about gas prices and prices in general, but Trump closing the border down was huge for the country. Democrats won’t admit it, but if illegal crossings had continued at the same rate for another four years we would be in a much worse position now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida