Recent content by Dukeman

  1. D

    duke football news

    Based on what I saw this past season, I don’t see more than two or three wins for next season.
  2. D

    duke football news

    I’m going to assume he has no interest in coming to Duke. Probably no interest from Duke staff in him coming to Duke.
  3. D

    Other Games

    I have Ol Roy at 1-8 versus Texas Longhorns?
  4. D

    duke football news

    Sorry Hart I stand corrected. Should have said others give Mack to much credit. Meaning the media. National and local and of course Cheat fans. Hear the announcers swooning over him yesterday? The ESPN connection. You were right on when you said he has a gift for gab which serves him well in...
  5. D

    duke football news

    You guys giving Mack Brown to much credit. He’s not a good in game X and O’s coach and never has been. That’s why Spurrier sarcastically referred to him as Mr Football. The coaching is being done by the two coordinators. Heck, half the time Mack doesn’t even know where he’s at let alone what’s...
  6. D

    duke football news

    How about #9? Christian Adolph Jurgenson.
  7. D

    duke football news

    Johnny Unitas, Raymond Berry, Lenny Moore, Gino Marchetti, Ordell Brasse and Artie Donovan a few names from those great Colt teams. Also, a guy named Mike Mad Dog Curtis played on some of this good Colt teams.
  8. D

    duke football news

    I’m with you guys on that Coastal Carolina guy. Duke football has bottomed out. Seen a lot of bad Duke football over the years and it’s very bad again. Time for a coaching change. Let Cut finish out the season. Thank him for his service and hire some young energetic go getter to revitalize the...
  9. D

    Duke University has lost a treasure and great fan.

    Sat beside him once at a Duke basketball game many years ago. Enjoyed our conversation. I believe he told me his family owned Kernodle Medical Clinic in Mt. Olive NC.
  10. D

    duke football news

    I have Daniel Jones at 3-0 vs the Cheats. They couldn’t stop him running or passing. I have no doubt he would been 4-0 had he played last season.
  11. D

    duke football news

    I’m seeing the opener against ND going about the same way the Alabama game went last season. The game against BC will be huge in my estimation. Lose that one and it will be a very long and difficult season. Even if we win that one I still don’t see us winning more than three or four games...
  12. D

    Jim Sumner

    El Deano was a cheater.
  13. D

    duke football news

    Is it just me or does anyone else believe that there want be any college football this year?
  14. D

    The Zion case: What should be our level of concern??

    State was also placed on probation around the same time. Many believe Dean Smith was responsible for turning both programs in.
  15. D

    The New Lounge

    Last year he announced that he was retiring from public office and would not seek re-election. If he were a member of the other party the media would be giving him the benefit of doubt and probably defending him. Interesting how many members of Congress (both parties) have become multi...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia