I saw that this was his first career double double. That’s including college. I don’t know if that’s fact or not but how crazy would it have been if he got a triple double without getting just a double double first
In reality, isn’t every president narcissistic? I mean, they’re literally running for one of the most powerful position in the world. You kind of have to be that way in my opinion to even consider running for president.
One day, my wife was asking me about Steph Curry and why he’s so good. While talking about him I mentioned that he shoots 45% from 3 at such a high volume. She looks at me confused and says “umm, that’s not good. That’s an F”. I explained that 40% is a great 3 percentage and shoot 50% overall...
I actually met that guy. I got into some trouble around that time and we had probation meetings around the same time. He was never not in Bama gear. Dude is throwed off. His whole family has nothing to do with him. He was saying he’d do it again if he was able even after all the trouble he got it.
I was able to watch the replays. I go through the desktop version on my Xbox but I just searched Duke in the search bar and all three came up.
I like ESPN+. I think it could be more user friendly but I believe they have good content. A couple good series and I like watching boxing. There is...
Jwill, I came across this yesterday. May no be everything we'd hope for but it's a start.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/Bolt/What-new-college-football-video-game-could-mean-for-fans-117645085/Amp
Edit: I didn't see you reference this in a later post. My bad.
This is so dumb. I just have one take to say. This guy acts like the NBA isn't geared now more than ever to develop players. It's is filled with second round picks that developed over a few years. He acts like the Pelicans already decided they wanted their Frank Jackson pick. They're pretty high...
I like them fried the best but it's hard to beat some jacked up oysters.
Charbroil and topped with some garlic butter, bacon (or tasso), jalapeno and pepper jack cheese. Some good eating
I'm on a cruise and got to a bar here in Cozumel and saw it come across the team. Finally found some wifi to find out what's going on. I appreciate you guys.