Recent content by dukeblue77

  1. D

    Off-season thoughts

    Hearing, scouts stating the believe Coward to the NBA. Maryland in the mix for Wilkins.
  2. D

    Off-season thoughts

    Just read Coward expected to go in the first round.
  3. D

    Off-season thoughts

    Who knows now I read that the prediction is that Coward goes to Duke.
  4. D

    Off-season thoughts

    Forgot to add but he mentioned that Coward is asking for a bit of NIL money.
  5. D

    Off-season thoughts

    Just listened to Jeff Goodman. Coward from Washington State: Down to Alabama and Duke. Thinks Alabama is in the lead. Stoj: Duke not even mentioned as one of the schools.
  6. D

    Official game day thread- THE final four- Duke vs Houston

    I know I’m a Duke fan but I just cannot get over some calls. We went nearly 10 minutes without a FG and put up 67 points. Houston scored 11 points under 2 minutes and scored 70. Makes me sick to my stomach.
  7. D

    Official game day thread- THE final four- Duke vs Houston

    Still hard to imagine. Tonight Houston plays, and they may very well win. I wanted to play Florida. I’m still irked by Coach Sampsons comment about a week ACC. Last I checked he came from the AAC and Big 12. Big words from a Houston team that was bounced last year in the Sweet 16 and has no...
  8. D

    Official game day thread- THE final four- Duke vs Houston

    Aside from Flagg does anyone have an idea of how good the freshmen we have are coming in? I watch take but…
  9. D

    Official game day thread- THE final four- Duke vs Houston

    It obviously does not matter but I have seen several comment on the over the back from Flagg. Not all in agreement. Nor do I believe Gillis should have gotten a tech.
  10. D

    Official game day thread- THE final four- Duke vs Houston

    One of the reasons the ACC is down is because my understanding is lack of NIL money at least compared to the SEC.
  11. D

    Official game day thread- THE final four- Duke vs Houston

    Coach Sampson indirectly mocked the ACC. We could have put 80 on them without the absurd drought.
  12. D

    2024-2025 Duke Blue Devils

    Sometimes we all second guess ourselves. I’m a bit surprised Evan’s did not get much. Why not Pat for a few. This hurts.
  13. D

    2024-2025 Duke Blue Devils

    Not so what’s worse. Losing or they way we lost.
  14. D

    Official game day thread- THE final four- Duke vs Houston

    Proctor hurt us on the 1 and 1 one’s. Coach Sampson said all I hear is Duke this and Duke that. Just heart broken. Duke was up the majority of the game. It was handed to Houston. I believed this was our best chance for #6. Who knows what the future holds now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida