Recent content by Duke=Boom!

  1. D

    ***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE - ELITE EIGHT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Sub white for Gold. At least we would be getting defense.
  2. D

    ***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE - ELITE EIGHT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I dont get it! WHY WONT WE JUST THROW ZION IN THE POST? If not most of the time then at least sometimes:Every time we do this, good things happen. Someone please help me understand this.
  3. D

    The Zion effect!!!

  4. D

    Tre Jones

  5. D

    UK post of the year

  6. D

    Zion Highlights

    Dude plays, look and even shoot just like Larry Johnson but with more athleticism.
  7. D

    Is Carter staying???

    Why are some of us doing this to ourselves?
  8. D

    Is Carter staying???

    Says my wishful thinking. It’s not great source but hey, I believe in myself!
  9. D

    Is Carter staying???

    Carter is coming back!
  10. D

    Zion Williams Comparison

    I don’t know. I don’t remember Weatherspoon doing 360 windmills and monster dunks like Zion. Zion is a freak show.
  11. D

    Zion Williams Comparison

    I love the L.Johnson comparison. I can see a little of Shawn Kemp.
  12. D

    San Antonio Final Four

    I cannot watch anymore college BB when Duke is out. I iqnore everything trying to get over my mini depression
  13. D

    Zion Williams Comparison

    And my thing is if he can’t give us what Justise produced for us then who are we getting? I’m just trying to figure out who Zion is. His highlights really overshadow what he can really do.
  14. D

    Zion Williams Comparison

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  5. 05 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives