Recent content by DudyDog

  1. DudyDog

    US News and World Report Rankings 2025

    This is a talk from a former Dean at Stanford University. It is a great talk for any parent that has young children. It is well worth a listen. I wish I had heard it when mine were young. It is relevant to this discussion as she gives her thoughts on rankings such as mentioned here. If you...
  2. DudyDog

    Taking a stab at the attendance calculator

    I will bet anybody on here $5,000 Lebby will have more fans at his first game than Kiffin had at his first game. I'll take all bets. Who wants in??
  3. DudyDog

    Large oak tree

    Get a large jar. Every time you have sex the first year of marriage, put a Penney in the jar. After the first year and going forward, every time you have sex, take a Penney out of the jar. You will never empty the jar.
  4. DudyDog

    SEC Shorts welcomes Texas & Oklahoma…

    I swear I thought the same thing. They seriously couldn't find a t-shirt with State on it? Typical.
  5. DudyDog

    $20MM grant for 182 corridor

    I read that as 20mil total and they've already spent 13 of it. May be wrong, but that's how I read it. 20 mil doesn't get you what it used to, that's for sure.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set