Recent content by duckofprey

  1. D

    2025-26 ACC/NCAA Scores/News

    I think that means our friends in the small gym are down to 10 players on their roster for this season.
  2. D

    Indya Nivar

    I know some folks have been frustrated with IN’s decision making and finishing in the past — both of which I think have significantly improved — but man I’ve always loved that kid. Just absolutely electric. Plays with so much heart. I always forget that she’s a transfer because that’s a Tar Heel...
  3. D

    2025-26 ACC/NCAA Scores/News

    With Duke and State’s early season struggles there have been some really enjoyable hate watching opportunities recently. Duke/WV was an all-timer.
  4. D

    UNCG Preview and Game Thread

    I know some folks don’t like Debbie Antonelli but she’s very high on this team. And she freaking loves CT.
  5. D

    2025-26 ACC/NCAA Scores/News

    I agree they’re important but I’m not convinced there are any must-win games in November.
  6. D

    Audio Shows on WBB

    Carmichael Radio is definitely worth a listen. There is also HeelzInThePaint on YouTube, but it’s considerably less substantive. They did have an interview with Noelle Bofia this week.
  7. D

    Banghart Radio Show

    Still at the Sheraton?
  8. D

    UNC/NC Central Game Thread

    Not sure you can call it a sellout without selling tickets, lol. But the crowd was awesome. Field trip day is always so fun.
  9. D

    2027 Recruiting

    We have 2 seniors and 2 signees. I don’t think it’s likely we sign 2 more.
  10. D

    South Carolina Preview

    Indy looked so pissed at the postgame presser! I hope she just hates losing.
  11. D

    On3 Preseason Top 25

    They have some good starters but will (I hope) lack depth.
  12. D

    Your 25-26 Bold Predicitons

    Picturing you as CB’s anger translator à la Keegan-Michael Key
  13. D

    2026 recruiting

    Lampley ruled us out. Looks to be headed to LSU.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set