Recent content by DuckDevil

  1. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

  2. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    Yikes.
  3. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

  4. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    This was not an acceptable mistake. The people responsible for planning, approving, and carrying out a strike that hit a school and killed 120 children should be investigated and, where warranted, held accountable under the law. It is also a damning example of the consequences of failed...
  5. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

  6. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    Such a weird post. You love pedophiles and always run cover for them. Donald Trump has been illegally concealing the Epstein files for months to protect himself and his pedophile friends from justice. He moved Ghislaine Maxwell to a minimum security prison to buy her silence. I fully expect him...
  7. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    I did not restrict my critique of you to only what happens on this board or to this particular moment in time. Datt was right to call you out. You’ve been exceptionally terrible to him over the years.
  8. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    Mac has adopted Trump’s entire grievance routine. Personal attacks, blaming everyone else, refusing to accept any responsibility, then acting persecuted when people start calling him out and want nothing to do with him. At some point, you’d think it might occur to him that the common denominator...
  9. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    By design, you know nothing about me, Mac. Also, I stand by everything I’ve said about you. I’ve had you nailed down from the start.
  10. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    This post is a great example of who you are and how you operate. You’re a one trick pony. Personally attacking people is all you know how to do. You don’t deserve anyone’s sympathy. Be better.
  11. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    They can’t help themselves. When half of this board left and started a new one, intentionally leaving these guys out, you’d think it might have led to a moment of self reflection. Obviously, that never happened.
  12. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    The difference, though, is that I’m not the one crying about it and pretending to be a victim. You reap what you sow.
  13. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    Dumb, pathetic, and embarrassing are all valid descriptions of the views and opinions you guys regularly espouse here. As always, I stand by what I say. The snowflake victim mentality, the pearl clutching being demonstrated now is just icing on the cake. @Mac9192, I have no interest in your...
  14. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

    It’s pretty ironic watching you guys get so upset about being called out considering the vile things you post here regularly. You denigrate people, mock their religion, attack entire groups, and make things personal, yet somehow you’re supposed to be off limits? The complete lack of self...
  15. DuckDevil

    The New Lounge

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return