Recent content by du72_rivals40957

  1. D

    Painter Quote

    Good presser like usual for Painter, he tells it like it is. Rutgers brings it on defense and have great Senior guards. These shots that Rutgers makes on us kills me as a Purdue fan, but Rutgers is TOUGH. There's still this thinking with people that Rutgers isn't good and I don't get it...
  2. D

    Welsh-Ryan atmosphere

    Yeah Purdue fans probably think that NU has the most football losses in NCAA history. But they would be wrong because it's Indiana. Northwestern is only the 2nd worst. At least we aren't the worst!
  3. D

    Welsh-Ryan atmosphere

    If the Cats play in the N.I.T., it will definitely be packed and Electric. Maybe nuclear level. It had to be the loudest Wildcat game ever on CBS even if the Purdue fans helped push it over the top.
  4. D

    Welsh-Ryan atmosphere

    Yeah guys don't feed these morons. So what if the Purdue fans were about as loud as the NU fans. It was the loudest it's ever been at Welsh-Ryan. Let's go make our run in the Big Ten Tourney now and keep this magical Cats run going!
  5. D

    Super proud today

    I'm worried about these close moral victories. A lot of IU fans are telling me that Collins could be headed to IU next year. It sounds like Fred Glass has already contacted Collins. We could be crying Purple in a few weeks so let's give this a good ride!!!
  6. D

    Welsh-Ryan atmosphere

    I'm so proud of our Cats. I just wish those darn Purdue fans weren't so much louder than us. We gave them a good ride but they are just too good for us Cats. I hope we get to beat up on the Illini in the BTT. On to DC!
  7. D

    Welsh-Ryan atmosphere

    I'm glad the Purdue fans could help Welsh-Ryan somewhat loud for a game. I guess that's really loud for there. The Boiler Up chants really overpowered the arena. I was surprised the students didn't shout it down but it was just too much. It felt like Mackey Arena North today. Good tough...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State