Recent content by dstatechamps

  1. D

    Daniel Hill apparently squatted over 800 lbs.......

    As long as the plates in question are 10s I'm good.
  2. D

    Isaac Smith

    Hearing that Isaac is going to try to go Saturday. Sprained AC joint. Good news if so. The playing part good news. The AC joint, not so much.
  3. D

    ULM Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Eh, just shorten it to 'I hope'. Don't we all...
  4. D

    ULM Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a new football season can bring, a new season that's the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope the the offensive line can provide protection. I hope the defense is...
  5. D

    Howard Industries in Laurel on Fire

    We buy a lot of transformers from Howard. I texted my rep and he said nobody was hurt and that it was mainly in a scrap area where they had discarded some old units. Lots of oil there.
  6. D

    So this is a thing

    Tha hell? https://www.eventim.us/event/roast-of-lane-kiffin-hosted-by-walt-karr/700008
  7. D

    The Scallenge: The Gap is Bigger than You Think

    I had a similar experience, but not basketball. I played in a flag football league in Tupelo some years ago when I was in much better shape. I knew the guy that I (5'9" white boy) was attempting to cover looked familiar. After the third or fourth time he torched me I figured out it was Fred...
  8. D

    Enemy No. 1 for State?

    I was never a fan of Trae Elston.
  9. D

    OT: A Little Decal Help Please

    That's where I remember getting one, but it has been a while also.
  10. D

    OT: A Little Decal Help Please

    I have had a window decal before that was Bully, I believe holding a slide rule or ruler or some such, that had the wording 'Mississippi State Engineers' or ' Mississippi State Engineering' On it. I have looked everywhere and can't find one. If any of you gents have a link to one or just the...
  11. D

    For those who care about this sort of thing....

    Same actor, Anthony Ippolito, played a young Al Pacino in that series The Offer about how The Godfather came to be. You'd swear it was Pacino.
  12. D

    Sam Neill has died.

    I don't care how many times I watch that movie, I always get a chuckle out of the conversation he and Connery are having when he says he will marry a "round American woman" Lolz
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive