Recent content by dsp_selym

  1. dsp_selym

    Cell phone service…….

    Yep I have mint, before that it was TMO. Big fan of Mint although I don't live in Mississippi so I cant speak to coverage. If you liked TMO just use Mint as it's the TMO network with low prioritization
  2. dsp_selym

    OL and QB play…….

    Aren't all QBs passing QBs? Even in the wishbone they throw it occasionally
  3. dsp_selym

    The horror....

    I'd be opening the emergency door after I made my peace
  4. dsp_selym

    Best C-Store coffee…

    Wawa is the nuts for c-store coffee
  5. dsp_selym

    If they end up finally winning the thing...

    Some of yall just act dumb to get on MBG and it's wild.
  6. dsp_selym

    Jackson Arnold

    I avoid rebel rags honestly
  7. dsp_selym

    Bumphis - I heard this a few weeks ago but was asked to keep it quiet...

    The amount of people who pretend to be connected is wild.
  8. dsp_selym

    Any word on if we rollin with Hutz or targeting a new DC?

    Another day has come and gone and we're still paying Hutzler. Sources in shambles.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon's Kelly Graves reacts to Dana Altman retirement: 'He's had a hell of a career'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arizona State leads for a few coveted recruits -- and Sun Devils have momentum with more blue-chippers