Recent content by DSKiBB8

  1. D

    2027 Recruiting

    SC had some real minutes available as well at PG (they only have one on their roster currently). It’ll be hard to pass that up at any school.
  2. D

    2027 Recruiting

    I had that idea in my head as I was writing that lol. I feel we’ll do pretty well in the portal. I’m confident we could land a big. Especially with all the talent we’d have after that recruiting haul!
  3. D

    2027 Recruiting

    Give me her, Ryan, and Ivanna ASAP!!
  4. D

    COMMIT!!!! Stanford Transfer Chloe Clardy

    I’m assuming we’re done now??
  5. D

    COMMIT!!!! Stanford Transfer Chloe Clardy

    That depth chart looks to me like we improved the roster despite what we lost imo
  6. D

    Nike Hoop Summit

    Does anyone have info on why Kate isn’t at the game? She was listed on the roster but I’m not seeing her.
  7. D

    Texas Preview and Game Thread

    I can't remember the last time we got a ranked win on the road
  8. D

    Texas Preview and Game Thread

    What is CB doing with this new offense?? Like none of the players ever look in rhythm. And why is Hull just now checking in?? She's been one of the better shooters on this team all year. I just don't get what she's doing. Doesn't seem like she's putting players in the best position to succeed
  9. D

    Texas Preview and Game Thread

    I need to know what Reniya's +/- is. She's been playing terribly
  10. D

    Texas Preview and Game Thread

    We NEED more from Reniya. She is the scorer we need in games like this
  11. D

    Cancun Preview Game #3 and Game Thread

    We clearly didn't come focused today
  12. D

    Fairfield Preview and game thread

    She'll need to get in much better shape and get stronger and faster for that to happen
  13. D

    UCLA Preview and Game Thread

    Taliyah Henderson needs more of a green light and def needs more of Nyla Harris minutes. She gave way more energy in this game. Blanca needs to get in game shape BAD. We have to work on manufacturing looks for our better 3 point shooters. The game got out of hand in the 3rd but there was still a...
  14. D

    UCLA Preview and Game Thread

    Toomey did about as well as anybody could do guarding Betts that first half
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'