Recent content by DShawkeye

  1. D

    Kirk was offered Notre Dame job prior to 2010 and declined it

    There's been talk of mutiny in 2010 DL room regarding Kaczenski..I have no insider knowledge, but I remember people posting about players taking it to KF
  2. D

    NFL Declines To Hold A Supplemental Draft For Brendan Sorsby

    Can he do a year of NAIA?
  3. D

    Former Iowa guard transfer destination.

    I completely forgot about this guy
  4. D

    Bennett Stirtz a projected Lottery Pick at #10

    Thunder also traded up for him
  5. D

    Major Dirt coming out on Fran & Margaret (who was heckling from the crowd) related to a Coaches vs Cancer event

    Part of Fran/Margaret's issues with Dolph is that he gave some good seats to Wisconsin fans in Carver.. they allegedly heckled Margaret and Iowa players.
  6. D

    Bennett Stirtz at the NBA Combine

    I believe Barkley has a real long wingspan for his height too
  7. D

    How do you think ISU football will be next year?

    Some juice is really leaving this game with Matt Campbell gone. I remember the clones trolling hard before the 2017 shootout, the back and forth with Brian Ferentz & clones staff on offers/recruiting, and the stare down across the field from Campbell. Clones are gonna have to win a game or 2...
  8. D

    Bennett Stirtz at the NBA Combine

    Read a mock draft that had Stirtz to the Timberwolves.. Mike Conley is about done, and they need a pg to get them into their offense.. one of Stirtz's strengths
  9. D

    Anyone worried about the LB situation?

    I think at least Ries will pass Montgomery this summer
  10. D

    UNC hires Mike Malone

    Big surprise, I can't believe he didn't wait for a decent NBA job given that's where he's spent his career. But like some others have said, the recruiting is probably all his assistant coaches and UNC is a big enough brand they can pick their roster every year. I'll be surprised if he's not...
  11. D

    What DE’s on the roster excite you the most?

    Joseph Anderson, I believe he was a hurdler in high school.
  12. D

    Is it assumed Alvaro returns?

    It's no secret that players are getting recruited didn't the tournament. I'm guessing schools liked his size and skillset and can make a good pitch on how he'd be utilized in their system.
  13. D

    Fran the man

    Thad Matta is retiring. I'm curious where Connor's next stop will be
  14. D

    Matt Roth

    I remember being at that game. After the hit, a drunk guy a seats over yells "*****!!"
  15. D

    Matt Roth

    Well it's officially football off-season.. sharing any Roth off field stories will help get us to fall a little faster
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.