Recent content by Drumd30

  1. D

    Tailgate Start Times

    What time will you be arriving to tailgate tomorrow? I'm aiming to be in Yellow by 9am. They don't enforce the 5 hour rule in any lots, correct? We're usually fine arriving early in Black.
  2. D

    Hey is the parking pass for tomorrow's game against American still available? I'll take it.

    Hey is the parking pass for tomorrow's game against American still available? I'll take it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season