Recent content by Drugs Delaney

  1. D

    Bianco…

    They need to give him more time and money.
  2. D

    Jans is a no for me.

    Well damn, if it’s a no for you I guess it’s back to the drawing board for the rest of us 🙄
  3. D

    Best Gene post ever?

    Gene’s post when the Rebel Scout board was blaming him for Robert Elliot was a good one.
  4. D

    OT: Do y’all have a favorite Sec East team?

    Each to their own, but I 17ing hate Vandy.
  5. D

    Who Is SEC’s Whiniest In-Game Coach…

    Right, Lou’s last year at SC was ‘04
  6. D

    OT - Scary, suspenseful or Horror movies

    I love Transylvania 6 5000! Use to have my ringtone set to Castle phone ring
  7. D

    Vanderbilt reminding us all...

    Vandy Smoot homework/scathing football article Vandy Lawerence Robert’s tombstone incident Vandy following baseball team all the way to bus (_)(_)=====D Vandy. They stink, and I hate em
  8. D

    Ring Ceremony

    I’m still looking for that NCS ***** that shook a Pom Pom in my face after the 94 Peach Bowl
  9. D

    OT: Tinnitus

    It sounds like I have a Locust on each ear lobe. Sometimes worse than others. I’ve found nothing that helps
  10. D

    Tupelo Daily Journal

    Does anyone subscribe to the DJ?
  11. D

    What a wonderful day!

    And so far three of them have downvoted you 🤣
  12. D

    What a wonderful day!

    Does anyone remember the 8-0 posters handed out in 1999 after defeating Kentucky? I pasted mine in the side window of my Cherokee and usually flew my car flags on the way to work in Memphis on Mondays. I was passed on 78 by some bears and glare I received and the bitching this lady was doing to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida