Recent content by DRRAY83

  1. D

    FB Recruiting 2023 Florida DB Jason Duclona commits to Rutgers

    "You never know what could happen in the future" when asked if his recruitment was closed....🤷‍♂️
  2. D

    OT: Bourbon/Whiskey

    I was gifted a bottle of Connemara....very peaty A bottle of Blantons that I want to open to celebrate something (RU in the dance would be worth it) I like Whistle Pig as a Rye straight up, Bullitt for cocktails Really enjoying the Japanese Whiskey....I like the finish
  3. D

    Proud of the players

    Appreciate the kids....Good on them.
  4. D

    Corey Sanders....

    Thanks for the feedback.
  5. D

    Corey Sanders....

  6. D

    The #1 Reason Ash is failing is he stopped recruiting Florida

    I agree that recruiting Florida for skill/speed players is important. A 2* Florida recruit is the equivalent of a 3* NJ recruit. The caveat to this is in the evaluating and then the developing these recruits. This is where Schiano was exceptional. When he was building the program it was on...
  7. D

    Dear Rutgers....

  8. D

    Have you adopted a second team to get you thru hopefully just this season...

    Live in Annapolis....there is something uniquely patriotic (is it still safe to say that) going to a Navy Game ( I will assume the same for Army) between the March On, The Flyovers, etc. And when they ask all current and former service men and women to stand, I get a lump in my throat. Go...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'