Recent content by Drod629

  1. D

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football vs. Boston College

    Jennings down.... hopefully not serious
  2. D

    Alijah Clark to Tundra

    And isn't it their job to try to convince players they want to stay? He threatened him? Muscled him? What's that mean.
  3. D

    Alijah Clark to Tundra

    Please do tell us how Schiano muscled, pressured or threatened Clark into not entering the portal earlier?
  4. D

    OT: Mortgage Refinancing

    Rocket Mortgage was great during the purchase of our home so I guess it depends who you get. We purchased a short sale and after delays on the banks / towns end, we were put on a severe time crunch before the house would have been foreclosed. Our initial broker wouldn't commit, but our Rocket...
  5. D

    Football Tim Barrow enters transfer portal

    I thought the safety play improved quite a bit when he and Izien took over most of the playing time. Good luck to him.
  6. D

    OT: US Men’s Soccer

    I would agree. Weah definitely has that type of potential though.
  7. D

    OT: US Men’s Soccer

    Bobby Wood has been struggling with his club career, but I agree he always contributed on the NT. I always liked his game for the team.
  8. D

    OT: US Men’s Soccer

    Looks good to me except I think RB is either Yedlin or Cannon.
  9. D

    Depth Chart Thoughts

    Sutton's athleticism is noticable out there, even against B1G competition. If he can add the weight and strength/power, he can be a very good starter.
  10. D

    Adidas Deal - Uniforms

    Loved those unis. I can go with this.
  11. D

    FB Recruiting Brayden Fox commits to Rutgers

    Those highlights look great. Quick feet, soft hands. Not sure if he is a good prospect but the QB looks good too, gets rid of the ball nice and quick.
  12. D

    Is Florida going ahead with high school football spring practices?

    And he was blaming NY/NJers, which I get do has a role in the spread there. But if you aren't doing anything else to help the situation, why start that?
  13. D

    OT: Weather impact on Coronavirus

    From what I understand, it's not being affected by temps in Florida or South America.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return