Recent content by DrJonnyUNCMD

  1. DrJonnyUNCMD

    FORE!

    Great finish by Fox when it mattered most today. I have to say though, what an all out gross majors season. The last 3 won by Rai, Windham, and Fox and 2 of those weren’t even interesting on the back 9 on Sunday. Woof…
  2. DrJonnyUNCMD

    FORE!

    Which Tar Heel alum had the more interesting day? David Ford - had a triple bogey on 17, birdied 18, parred 1, and then proceeded to chip in 3 straight holes (Eagle, Eagle, par). Ryan Gerard - hit a bird off the tee on a par 3 Randy Johnson style and still ended up on the dance floor 10 feet or...
  3. DrJonnyUNCMD

    FORE!

    I don’t think anyone would ever accuse me of being a LIV golf fan, but I just saw where Anthony Kim won overnight on their tour and find it to be a hell of a story.
  4. DrJonnyUNCMD

    Bourbon Dranking Thread

    Well played Mycroft. Well played…
  5. DrJonnyUNCMD

    Bourbon Dranking Thread

    The way the market is I’m surprised they had that sitting around anywhere to bring you. Where do you live?
  6. DrJonnyUNCMD

    Bourbon Dranking Thread

    My barber had some Buffalo Trace for me to have a pour of tonight while he was cutting me up. Not a bad way to go…
  7. DrJonnyUNCMD

    FORE!

    Yeah. I could roll with these 6.
  8. DrJonnyUNCMD

    FORE!

    I think it about has to be the top 4 non-qualifiers there plus 2 out of Gotterup/Young/Cantlay. Outside shot of Berger. only other option I see is dropping Collin based on his play of late and taking all 3.
  9. DrJonnyUNCMD

    Bourbon Dranking Thread

    All right A looks like I’m also the degenerate willing to get this one going too. What’s everyone having a pour of to celebrate the new site? I was out of town and picked up some BT 1L bottles and saw a Harper 15 for the first time in a bit. Figured I go for a pour of the dessert bourbon to get...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set